The Weatherford Chamber of Commerce is hosting a workshop on Thursday March 26th from 8:30-12:00. You’ll discover secrets and acquire skills to improve your level of service. Remember, paychecks come from your customers, not accounting, payroll, or “the boss”. Learn how to keep the satisfied customer back for more. And how to turn tough situations into future sales opportunities.
Why do so many companies put more emphasis on attracting new customers than keeping the ones they already have?
FACT:7 out of 10 customers who stop doing business with a company do so because of the way they were treated on the first contact.
FACT:96% of unhappy customers never complain about discourtesy, but 91% of them will not buy again from a business that offended them.
FACT:According to the National Retail Association, a 5% increase in customer retention can increase long term profitability by as much as 85%.
FACT:Courting new business can cost up to five times more than strengthening relationships with current clients.
Subject Matter Covered
- Stay motivated
- Understand the Vitamin E's of life: Effort, Enthusiasm and Excellence
- Know who really signs your paycheck
- Make a great first impression
- Build and maintain a positive attitude
- Communicate respect to every customer
- Remember and use customer names
- Personalize your service
- Listen effectively
- Turn irate customers into the best customers
- Overcome stress and burnout
- Eliminate the word "just" — take pride in your job!