Parker County Clean Up Day is held once a year. The court has determined that on Saturday April 2nd they will accept items that normally cannot be disposed of through your waste services. Hours of operation for April 2nd are from 8 am to 3 pm. The Clean Up Day is for Parker County homeowners.
Items Accepted Year-Round at Precinct yard:
- Aluminum - drink cans (no tin food cans please)
- Antifreeze - moved up front. Now located inside the gate to the right, with the other public recycling. In white vat (next to used oil vat)
- Scrap metal - enter gate and drop at back left corner near other metal
- Tires with or without rims - place on ground just to the left as you enter gate. (Tires from a business will not be accepted)
- Used motor oil, cooking oil, transmission fluid, hydraulic fluid, brake fluid and oil filters -located inside the gate to the right. Used oil goes into the large vat, filters belong in the drum.
- Vehicle Batteries - on pallet near used oil vat
We do not recycle paper, plastic, cardboard and glass. Please check with your trash company about recycling services available. For more information,call: 817-596-0004.
We do NOT accept the following items on Cleanup day:
- Paint, paint cans, spray paint, varnish, wood stains, etc.
- HOUSEHOLD TRASH (you should have a local waste disposal company for that service)
- Burn barrels full of ash
- Gas, diesel, propane tanks or flammable products
- Household chemicals such as cleaners or fertilizers
- Sealed barrels or 55 gallon drums of any kind
- Any waste from a business, commercial contractor or non-resident of Parker County.
- Medical or bio-hazard waste products.
Please note that the items not accepted are for safety and environmental reasons. Clean-up day is for local homeowners. It was intended to help keep Parker County Beautiful and provide an alternative to disposing of brush and materials instead of burning.